Our goal is to find permanent, loving homes for all Shelter Pups. We understand that some adoptions don't work out as planned and welcome all Shelter Pups back to the shelter within 15 days.
To be eligible for return, your Rescue Point must remain sealed. Opened or redeemed Rescue Points will deem your Pup unreturnable. Pups and other products must be returned, in new, or like-new condition, and with all accessories to ensure credit. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Please take care in returning your Pup. Any item received outside of our return policy will be returned without credit.
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your return. We want to ensure that each Pup arrives back to the Shelter safely.
- Send the Pup in its original box or in a box of similar size. Please remove all old shipping labels.
- Pack the Pup carefully so that it will not be hurt during the shipping process.
- Include your original packing slip.
- Use a secure shipping method to send the Pup so that it can be tracked. For example, if you are sending it through the United States Postal Service, please request delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process your return until the item is received.
- All returns should be sent to the following address:
PO Box 545
Ithaca, New York 14851
To return a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelter Pups will issue a refund for the original purchase amount plus any applicable taxes within 3 business days of receiving your return and verifying that it meets all requirements listed above.
If you are returning a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item for the price of the item and any applicable taxes.